Transforming not only technology, but the way in which the organization does business, depends on trust: trust in tools, trust in technology, trust between leaders and employees, between IT teams and customer teams, and between individuals.
- Does trust exist within the organization and between levels of leadership?
- Do people trust the products being used? Is the technology reliable, effective, and secure?
- Do customers trust their IT counterparts and vice versa?
- Does the employee understand how the change will impact them now and in the future?
- Does the current digital strategy align to the organization’s vision and strategy?